Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Make Money Blogging!

You know how I get excited when I find a good deal?

Well I found another one.

A while back I signed up to the mailing list of one Geoff Shaw. He's an Aussie whose specialty is blogging and how to make money doing it. He has sent me some interesting offers and I even whipped out the credit card and purchased one or two of them. He always manages to bring low priced offers to his readers. I like that.

Anyway, to make a long story short, this week I joined his FREE membership site Super Blogging and it's amazing. He's got a free ebook there teaching everything you need to know in order to make money from blogging.

Some of the topics covered in the book:

  • What's better - Blogger or Wordpress?
  • How to set up Blogger on your Domain
  • How to remove the Blogger bar
  • Automation
  • How to monetize your blog
  • How to monetize your blog with affiliate programs
  • Researching the programs
  • Writing reviews
  • Creating content
  • Getting Google, Yahoo, MSN to visit your blog
  • RSS Feeds
  • Duplication
  • Getting good links
I have started making my way through this book. It's pure content and good content at that.
There are also a couple of videos for the newbie who wants to start a blog on blogger.

For the more advanced blogger who wishes to take blogging to the next level there are purschasable products available on the site.

If you have any desire whatsoever to blog this is the site for you. Pure, unadulterated content.
Geoff Shaw rocks!

Super-blogging.com


Technorati Tags:



No comments: