Tuesday, December 12, 2006

"Give PPC the Finger"

I'm a little embarassed about the title and the picture on the site I'm going to tell you about, but there is a new free report out by Keith Baxter called "Give PPC the Finger". He's distributing it in a similar way to the "Death of..." reports. For each person you refer, you get $1 and for each person THAT person refers you get 75 cents. 50 Cents for third level referrals!!

This way, Keith builds up his mailing list and we get to make a few dollars. The first person to refer 1000 people gets a nice prize.

To tell you the truth, I haven't read the report yet, so I'm not going to tell you how brilliant and wonderful it is, but I don't see why I can't make some referrals in the meantime. Keith says that he's not going to be leaving it up indefinitely. A few weeks at most.
Check it out.

Give PPC the Finger

Technorati Tags:


No comments: