Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Make Moolah Online

Today I wanted to tell you about a membership site I joined
recently. This site has an absolutely ridiculous name, but that
doesn't detract from the usefulness of the site!

It's called (ahem) Make Moolah Online.

One thing that often stops many people from succeeding online is a
lack of training and one-on-one help from people who are more
advanced.

This site offers a unique opportunity to go through training for
every major aspect of internet marketing - from SEO to Adwords and
from Adsense to List Building.

Not only that, but you can get one-on-one help whenever you need it
from experts in the field you are needing help with.

It's also not one of those high priced memberships. It's not free (I wouldn't expect it to be )
but it's really quite reasonable.

I urge you to check this out - it may be just what you need.

Here is what the owner of the site, Stewart says about himself in an excerpt from his "about me" on the site:

"I spent some time mastering adwords, affiliate marketing and list building and after 6 months I was earning more than friends and family who were in high paying corporate jobs! I now do pretty much everything - from adsense to SEO!

And I am now where I am now! Trying to help others make money online so they can realise the dreams and goals they have set for themselves. Make Moolah Online was an idea I had a while back and it is now in fruition with many members now taking advantage of the huge collection of training materials and resources that MMO offers."

I urge you to at least have a peek at Make Moolah Online (duuuuuumb name)

Let me know what you think, ok?

Technorati Tags:
, ,