Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hello World

Hello World.
That was the the output of the first "C" program (and probably the last) that I wrote in 1981. Well, alot of water has gone under the bridge since I first wrote that program.
I spent the last 25 working for software companies, selling enterprise software and raking in millions of dollars for the companies which employed me. Very little of this money was actually seen by Yours Truly.
As of July 31, 2006 I have sold my last piece of software, heard the word "quota" for the last time, returned my company car, laptop and phone and retired home to be with my 5 children and make my own work hours (and rules!!!)
I have spent the last 3 months doing alot of research on the internet, looking for ways to earn money.
I intend to share with you my experience, trials and tribulations on my journey to becoming a real internet entrepeneur.
Till next time...
Dena

No comments: