Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Free Internet Marketing Courses

Today I am going to do something mean. I am going to say something not nice about a fellow internet marketer.
Remember 2 days ago I gave you a link to some free internet marketing courses by Cody Moya?
Well, DON'T BOTHER.

I signed up for the "course" and all I've been getting is some measly little emails with nothing more substantive than "fluff". Very disappointing, to say the least.

Especially in this day and age when there is so much material out there on the web which is FREE. I'm talking about good quality material from gurus like Jim Daniels, Perry Marshall and that great link I gave you to Travis Sago's Bum Marketing articles and videos. You don't have to pay through the nose today if you are a beginner and want to get your feet wet. Surf around ALOT before you pull out your credit card. And if you do decide to make a purchase, don't do it the first time you land on a site. Bookmark it and come back.
I came back at least 4 times before I bought Holly Mann's book. When I finally did buy it, I wasn't sorry.

It's so easy to empty out your bank account on e-books and such. Don't be tempted.
I bought another book this week for $30 but I didn't do it until I was really acquainted with the author from one of the forums. I read what he wrote and I started to trust him. That's what made me buy his book.
Stay tuned for my product review...

No comments: