Thursday, September 14, 2006

Search Engine Optimization

We all know that putting up a great site is not enough. We need to have visitors at the site.
That's where search engine optimization (seo) comes in. We need to choose the right keywords for the site. I don't know anything (really) about that stuff yet because I'm just not there yet. Don't have my site up yet and it's one thing at a time.

BUT I do know that SEO is important and I have to read up on it so that I can and will excel when it's time!

I found a good, FREE course by Brad Callen on this topic.
Here is the link:
http://www.seoelite.com/7DaysToMassiveWebsiteTraffic.htm
I promise you that this one is more worthwhile than the last free course I sent you to....

If you're not ready you can sign up and download them to save every time they come in the mail. People pay alot of money for this information and here it is for free.

Till next time...

No comments: